TO REPLACE OUTER VISOR
- Lower inner visor before beginning the process to remove the outer visor.
- Remove the visor lock. This is done by using a flat head screwdriver on the left-hand screw.
- TURN CLOCKWISE TO LOOSEN.
- Remove the portions of the visor lock that are outside of the visor cover.
- Turn the T bracket so that it is aligned with the gap in the top of the visor and slide it out of the slot in the lens and remove from visor assembly.
- Slide the visor lens out from the top of the visor housing.
- Replace the outer visor lens by sliding it into the tracks from the top, then reinsert the T-bracket into the visor lens and turn perpendicular to the gap to set.
- Reinstall the remaining pieces of the visor lock.
Last modified: May 22, 2019
Thanks for your feedback.