International Shipping Policy
International Shipping Terms & Conditions
- Prices are shown in US dollars.
- Any import duties, taxes or brokerage fees due at the time of delivery are the sole responsibility of the receiving customer. Packing slips for International Shipments cannot be marked as a “gift” or with altered prices.
- International Orders may require 3-5 business days or more of additional processing time prior to shipment as we may need to consolidate items to one location for shipment.
- Some items may not be shipped to certain destinations due to various restrictions. If you have selected an item that cannot be shipped internationally we will inform you after the checkout process. If you are visiting the US we can ship any product to your hotel or any UPS store for pickup.
Returns / Exchanges
- The customer is responsible for all back and forth shipping and brokerage charges for returns or exchanges.
International shipments should be marked as a “Merchandise Return” with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Paraclete Aviation Life Support upon delivery will be rejected.
- For warranty claims please use this link to access our warranty claim form. While Paraclete Aviation Life Support will assist international customers with warranty claims, items may need to be shipped to the U.S. for inspection or repair. The customer will be responsible for these additional back and forth shipping charges.