These units must be purchased and installed by Paraclete Aviation Life Support.
Only Lightspeed ANR helmet installations offer these exclusive features:
• Bluetooth connectivity — Enjoy excellent call clarity, music fidelity, and wireless access to critical audio alerts from aviation apps on mobile devices.
• 3-year limited warranty — Lightspeed ANR is the only premium ANR installation that offers three years of protection against defects in materials and workmanship.
• Quick disconnect — Experience faster, safer egress with Lightspeed’s exclusive quick disconnect system.
Every Aspida™ or Aegis helmet equipped with Lightspeed ANR includes the advanced features that have made Lightspeed the choice of private and professional pilots around the globe:
• Outstanding noise reduction — Lightspeed ANR offers exceptional noise-canceling performance and consistency over a deep, broad range of noise.
• Bluetooth® connectivity — Enjoy excellent call clarity, music fidelity, and wireless access to critical audio alerts from aviation apps on mobile devices.
• Superior comfort — Plush ear seals provide 20% more surface area for a better seal and more comfortable distribution of weight and side pressure and the ear cups offer 30% more space for your ear inside the ear cup than its closest competitor.
• ComPriority™ — Never miss important radio communications with patented ComPriority, which lowers the volume of any auxiliary device automatically during radio or intercom transmissions.
• Auto Shutoff ™ — Lightspeed’s proprietary Auto Shutoff feature saves battery life by automatically shutting down the headset power when not in use.
• FlightLink compatible — Capture and retrieve incoming and outgoing communications with Lightspeed’s free FlightLink recording app for the Apple® iPad® and iPhone® via the supplied patch cable.
• Cell phone/music connection — An integrated control box auxiliary input offers an additional option for connecting a cell phone, music player, or another audio device.
• Included — 2 AA alkaline batteries, 1 iPhone cable, cable clip
Battery power supply: 3V, two AA batteries
Panel aircraft 8-40 VDC
Transducer: 40mm moving coil
Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
Nominal impedance @ 1 kHz:
OFF—Mono: 200 ohms, ON—Mono: 280 ohms
OFF—Stereo: 400 ohms, ON—Stereo: 560 ohms
Maximum SPL: Greater than 125 dB at 100 Hz